Play / pause
Basic Listening Lesson #18
小測驗 – 查看問題
1. What is the general mood of the ladies?
2. Why is Jane enjoying married life?
Husband makes a lot of money
Husband is loving and caring
Husband is supportive and helpful
Husband is smart and handsome
3. What do Jane and her husband do in the evenings?
Go bowling for fun
Take walks around the neighborhood
Have a nice dinner together
Watch TV together
4. What is one thing that Jane and her husband do NOT do together on the weekend?
Go out to the beach
Go to a nice restaurant
Go to watch a movie
Go to a nice cafe
2. Husband is supportive and helpful
3. Have a nice dinner together
4. Go to watch a movie
A: "Hey Jane. How are you doing these days?"
B: "Hi Martha. Everything is perfect."
A: "Are you enjoying married life?"
B: "It couldn't be better. My husband is so supportive with my work and he helps around the house so much."
A: "You're so lucky. I hope to get married to a guy like that."
B: "I'm so happy. Even though we are both working, we get to spend a lot of time with each other in the evening and on the weekends."
A: "Do you guys do anything special?"
B: "In the evening, we just sit and talk over dinner. But on the weekend, we try to go out to the beach or hit a nice restaurant, or go to a nice cafe."
A: "Sound like everything is great."